Search

My Top Recommended Hair Products


My dream team line up is live! I have tried every hair product under the sun and after so many inquiries from clients and friends, I finally got around to curating this list of my favorite clean + honest products created by companies I'm proud to support.


Do you wonder the products I recommend for your specific hair type? My favorite hair oils, sea salt sprays, or curling irons? Every suggestion finally lives on this blog post.



I have attached the direct links to each of these products + tools below, only to read more details and ensure it's the best fit for your hair. I ask that if possible, you purchase any products, or tools through my salon - Hunter in San Luis Obispo CA, #huntersalonslo. Doing this supports a small business directly, and allows me to say hi when you come in to purchase and make clear the suggested use for your new hair goodies.


As a hairstylist I stand loyal behind the statement that you get what you pay for in hair care, investing in your at-home hair care line up is one of the most efficient ways to see better hair health, longer lasting color, increased body and volume, and lasting shine.


Think of it like this - as a hairstylist, I'm with your hair 5% of the time, you are with your hair the remaining 95% of the time.. what you do (or don't do) has an extremely high impact on what I'm able to accomplish during our time together in the salon.


Much love, Cass

#sunkissedbycass


Hair Oil

Oway Nurturing Drops

O&M Frizzy Logic

Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Oil

Davines Oi Oil

Hair Mask

Oway colorUp Color Protection

O&M Seven Day Miracle

Curly Hair

Cult + King Balm

Oway Curly Potion

Cult + King Jelly


Structure + Hold

Oway Boho Pomade

O&M Style Guru

Oway Flux Potion

Detangle + Condition

O&M Know Knott

Cult + King Tonik


Sea Salt Spray + Volume

Oway Sea Salt Spray

Oway Volumizing Root Spray

O&M Surf Bomb

O&M Rootalicious

Hot Tools

Paul Mitchell Neuro Unclipped Styling Wand

Paul Mitchell Express Ion Smooth+ Flat Iron

BaByliss Nano Titanium Curling Iron

Bio Ionic Curl Expert Pro Curling Iron


Blow Dryers

BaByliss Nano Titanium Dryer

Dyson Supersonic Dryer

Root Cover Up

Color WOW Root Cover Up


Instantly covers grey roots with no mess, fill in gaps for fuller + thicker looking hair, no waxes, no dyes, no parabens, cruelty free!


Where to Purchase

Most products listed above are available online at huntersalonslo.com or in person at Hunter Salon in SLO CA.

Find me directly on my website sunkissedbycass.com or on Instagram @cassidy.hair to ask any questions or purchase products not available at Hunter.





#myfavoritehairproducts #mytoprecommendedproducts #besthairproducts #besthairtools #favoritehottools #favoritehairtools #favoritehairproducts #huntersalonslo #sanluisobisposalon #oway #originalmineral #cultandking


43 views

LET'S GET IN TOUCH

Booking Details

First time guests + color changes: 

Complimentary consultations (phone or in-person) are always encouraged and easy to book online or via text.

Include the following in your message:

Current photo of your hair color

Brief color history

Inspiration photos

Days + times that work best for you

For all questions regarding booking please don't hesitate to contact me directly:

cassidypope.hair@gmail.com

(805) 242-3627

  • 39003_edited_edited
  • Instagram